- October 7, 2020
- 0 comments
Using the System
- Profiles: Introduction
- Profiles: Creating a Youth Profile
- Profiles: Importing a Group of Youth Profiles
- Surveys: Sample Link (Previously known as Test Link)
- Starting an Individual Survey
- Surveys: To Import RAAPS Results (from Paper Surveys)
- Sending a Remote Survey: To Youth or Device
- Surveys: Label as Sample / Delete a Submission
- Surveys: Changing/Updating Youth ID on a Completed Survey
Workflows & Analytics
Admin / Owner Guide
- How do I import my paper RAAPS?
- How can I stop multiple tabs from opening when using the RAAPS/ACT system?
- On a RAAPS report, what questions populate the “tally” totals?
- How do I log out of my account?
- How do I add the RAAPS/ACT link as a shortcut on my tablet or other device?
- How do I reset my password?
- How do I delete a survey – or mark the survey as a test?
- The wrong youth took a survey, how do I change the ID?