Profiles: Creating a Youth Profile
There are two way to add a youth into your database:
- Adding a single youth into your database.
- Importing a group of youth profiles. Click here to access article
To add a single youth into your database:
- Access “Profiles” on the left navigation bar
- Click “Create new”
- This will open a pop-up window
In the pop-up window, fill in all necessary fields
- Fields denoted with an asterisk are required
- ‘Identifier’ will be used to log in to take their survey
*P4C recommends using an identifier already attached to that youth within your organization such as EHR, MRN, or Student ID.
- All other fields are options to filter analytics
When all desired fields are completed, click ‘Create’ to save the entry.