When logged into your Tickit Health account, you will see ‘Profile’ in the left Navigation bar. Here you can:
- Add a new youth into your database (1)
- Import a list of youth into your database (2)
- Search all youth added into your database (3)
- Sort profiles as needed by clicking on the column title–column title with “^” is how the data is currently sorted (4)
- Send a remote survey
By clicking on ‘View’ you will be able to see a list of all surveys that an individual youth has submitted. You’ll also see survey submission date, survey flags and survey status.
- Click ‘Edit profile’ in the upper right corner of the grey box with youth information to edit that youth’s profile. Various fields and dropdown boxes will be available for editing. Click “Update” when complete.
- Click ‘Report’ to access a specific survey report for that youth. Here you will be able to see specific survey responses and have the ability to update/edit responses.