Surveys: To Import RAAPS Results (from Paper Surveys)
Note: the To Import RAAPS Results Survey Link is a system feature that must be activated for use. If you do not see it listed in your system, contact your site owner.
During times when you need to administer RAAPS on paper, the To Import RAAPS Results Survey Link allows you to quickly upload a paper survey into your system records. The following guide will cover:
- when to use the To Import RAAPS Results Survey Link
- how to use the To Import RAAPS Results Survey Link
- how to view an individual survey report for the To Import RAAPS Results Survey Link
- how to view the data collected from the To Import RAAPS Results Survey Link
Here are a couple key take-aways:
- The To Import RAAPS Results Survey Link should only be used to import data collected from a paper RAAPS survey
- There are two (2) Import Tools:
- To Import RAAPS OC (9-12) Results
- To Import RAAPS (13-18) Results
- This is a one-page, quick enter tool to upload RAAPS to your Tickit Health database
- The post-survey review is the same as reviewing a traditionally submitted survey (please see Workflow: Reviewing a Submitted Survey: RAAPS)
- The data from the To Import RAAPS Results (9-12 and 13-18) Survey are separate data sets in Analytics from their RAAPS 9-12 and 13-18 counterparts submitted via technology within Tickit Health.
Once a Paper RAAPS Survey is ready to be imported into Tickit Health, complete the following:
- Login to Tickit Health using your username and password credentials
- Select Surveys at left
- Select the appropriate To Import RAAPS (9-12 or 13-18) Results Survey
- Be sure to click “Survey link” and not “Sample link”
- As with the other surveys, the “Sample link” should only be used for testing, practice, or training purposes and not for actual import of paper RAAPS results
When using the To Import RAAPS Results Survey Link, you will be presented with the RAAPS questions on a one-page, quick enter sheet. Please note that this one-page sheet mimics the look of the paper RAAPS and placement of the “yes” / “no”. This will assist in easy transcription of the data from the paper RAAPS survey. Please also note the following when completing these surveys:
- A profile with an existing identifier will need to be present in the system prior to starting the survey. The identifier needs to be entered (and match the profile) to submit the survey.
- Transcribe the data as presented by the youth or modified as discussed in your clinical (you may later review / modify the entry in the reports section)
Use the “Survey link” and paste it into a new browser window or create a shortcut on your desktop for easy access.
Start the survey by entering an existing identifier; please note that if you see any messaging noting the screen is a “test”, the correct link is not being used.
The survey is presented as depicted below (13-18 is used as an example):
- The “date taken” field is a manual field to enter the date the youth completed the survey
- Click “next” at the bottom to submit the survey
Access any submitted survey, by clicking “Reports” on the left navigation panel.
Reviewing a survey submitted by the To Import RAAPS Results Survey link is the same as you would review a traditional RAAPS Survey. For information on how to review a submitted survey, please see Workflow: Reviewing a Submitted Survey: RAAPS.