User Listing: Editing & Managing Permission Levels
*NOTE: The ‘Users’ menu is available only to users who have the ‘Owner’ role.
On this page you can search your user listing, see the last log in for each user, edit or delete user entries and add a new user.
Click ‘Edit’ to manage or modify a user’s profile. In the pop-up window you can:
- Edit / add email address, name or phone number
- Edit Role type (Owner, User, Support)
- Add or delete sites (accounts) that a user has access to
- Delete site access by clicking on the trash can icon associated with that site
- Suspend a user account
- Force a password update upon next login
Notes about users:
- Do not create generic organizational users – this is not HIPAA compliant
- Be sure to assign the correct role for each of your users
- Users will use their email address to access their Tickit Health account
- New users will be required to add their own HIPAA compliant password upon first sign in