Workflow: Printing a Submitted Survey
Access any submitted survey, by clicking “Reports” on the left navigation panel.
To locate the submitted survey you’d like to print, enter the youth’s identifier in the Search bar
- The Reports screen defaults to show submitted surveys in the order they were completed.
- You can re-sort as desired by clicking on any column title
- The list defaults to surveys completed ‘Today’. You can change this to All time or a Custom date range.
The Reports page also displays submission date, youth identifier, survey type, survey flags and survey status.
To open an individual report:
- In a new tab, click ‘View’
- On the same page, click anywhere within the row
To print a submitted survey click “Print”
- You will have the option to print the survey report, associated health messages or both. This can be printed as a hard copy to a printer or as a PDF, if enabled on your computer. If saved as a PDF, save in the appropriate location on your CPU or network.
Click “Print” in the pop-up window