Workflow: Reviewing a Submitted Survey: RAAPS
To access any submitted survey, click Reports on the left navigation panel.
Here you will be able to:
- view surveys per site (account) if applicable to your site
- view today’s surveys or you can choose to view all surveys over time or select a custom date range
- search any youth who have submitted a survey
- see submission date, youth identifier, all associated flags, survey status
- view an individual survey report
- Note: there may be more than one page of reports
Access any submitted survey, by clicking “Reports” on the left navigation panel.
To locate the submitted survey you’d like to print, notate, review, or approve you can use the search bar or filter by Account or Date.
- Only those with Owner or Users status have access to notate, review or approve surveys
- The list defaults to surveys completed over ‘All time’. You can change this to Today or a Custom date range
- The Reports screen defaults to show submitted surveys in the order they were completed
- You can re-sort as desired by clicking on any column title
The Reports page also displays submission date, youth identifier, survey type, survey flags and survey status.
To open an individual report:
- In a new tab, click ‘View’
- In the same page, click anywhere within the row
The report header displays:
- Print: you have the option to print the survey report, associated health messages or both
- Book a call: optional video call feature. Work with your P4C rep and Tickit Health to set-up and utilize this feature
- Label as Sample: marking as test will keep the report in your database but survey data is not included in analytics. This can be used for testing or training purposes
- Add Note: add review notes. Notes are saved toward the bottom of the report.
- Request consent revocation / Delete: allows you to request to have a survey fully deleted from your organizations database
- Status: choose from either “Reviewed” or “Approved”
- Demographic information: pulled from the youth Profile
- Flags: allow you to quickly see positive:
- Tallies: shows total positive risk in the following categories:
- All Risks – *Note- the total ‘24’ here includes the demographics and consent asked.
- Mental Health
- Substance Use
Flagged: Populates all questions answered positive for risk
- Health Messages: click on to view the health message associated with that question
- Change an answer: Click ‘Edit’ to change an incorrect answer, like in instances where in-person discussion revealed contrary to the youth response in the system. Be sure to save
Questions: Populates all questions asked along with youth answers
- Here you’ll also see grade and gender as answered by the youth within the survey
- ‘Consent’ populates if a youth agreed to or declined to take the survey. If declined, the survey will end at that point. No answers will populate the report. Youth can only take the survey once every 7 days, steps for resetting the survey can be found here.
- Any risk flags will populate in the flag column
- Health Messages: click to view the health message associated with that question
- Change an answer: Click ‘Edit’ to update
Email_resources: Youth have the option to ask for additional resources within the survey
- Here you’ll see what (if any) resources were requested and the email address they provided
- This may provide additional insight on what risks the youth is currently concerned with
Notes: Make any notes over the survey
- You can choose to make a note over the full survey or denote specific risks that were discussed. All notes are marked with the author, date and time.
- Be sure to click “Save note”